French Frdays with Dorie

Monday, May 30, 2011

FFwD: Cardamom Rice Pilaf (05/27/2011)

When are they going to invent the ability to send odors across the internet?  You would swoon to smell this fragrant rice dish.  It was divine.  I served it with tender asparagus spears and baked fish fillets.  Yummy.  I don't remember how many servings Dorrie told us to expect, but I got two.  I had half the rice for dinner and the other half for lunch the next day.  Did I tell you I love cardamom?  Yep, it is my fave.  It even makes rice, which is generally a chore to consume, quite the pleasure.  I make have to try cardamom mashed potatoes - it doesn't sound very appealing - but really - two great items?  It must be killer - I will let you know.

2 comments:

http://www.smartwriters.org/blog/7-reasons-to-choose-essay-help-uk said...

The aroma of the rice dishes of such cooking has an unusual specificity. It also looks attractive by the addition of vegetables.

http://www.bigpaperwriter.com/blog/challenges-of-custom-essays-writing said...

Rice is a universal product that combines perfectly with all types of products because it has a neutral taste that can be added to any dish.